Check out our latest work for Kia. Click Here
Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to the entity procuring Gift PPIs/PPIs ("Company"/"Customer") through Almonds Ai a company incorporated under the Indian Laws and having its registered office at 1214, Tower-A, SPAZE ITECH PARK, Block S, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
1. All Gift PPIs shall be valid for a period as per the terms decided and set out by the respective brand owners. “Gift PPI” shall mean PPIs issued in physical or electronic form in accordance with Section 10.1 of the Master Direction on Issuance and Operation of Prepaid Payment Instruments read with the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 (“RBI Master Directions”). These Cards are not reloadable in nature. “PPIs” means Prepaid Instruments issued under the RBI Master Directions.
2. The Gift PPIs can be redeemable on the websites and locations set out in the respective Gift Card terms and conditions
3. The Brand guidelines and other terms and conditions of the Gift Card, if any, of the Gift Card issuing entity, shall be adhered to. The Brand Guidelines are set out on gift card issuers entity websites.
4. The Company shall ensure that the beneficiary of the Gift Card shall be made aware of the respective Gift Card terms and conditions at the time of distribution of a Gift Card to any beneficiary.
5. The Company is aware, understands and acknowledges that the Gift PPIs cannot be exchanged for its value in cash, either in full or in part. The Company further acknowledges that the value stored/loaded in a Gift PPI cannot be refunded or cannot be transferred in any manner whatsoever.
6. Under no circumstances whatsoever, is the return of Gift PPIs permitted under this Agreement once the same have been generated and delivered to the Company.
7. Almonds Ai will issue a "Bill of Supply" for the sale of Gift PPIs as Gift PPIs are not subject to GST as per current tax law. Almonds Ai will raise the Tax invoice in case of Taxable services/products billed along with the supply of the Gift PPIs.
8. The Company is required to maintain the beneficiary details of all customers who procure such Gift PPIs and all beneficiaries who receive and/or redeem the Gift PPIs/ PPIs for a minimum period of 10 years (first name and last name of the beneficiary, email id and phone number). This information is to be maintained as mandated under the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the rules notified thereunder and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines on Anti Money Laundering and in view of the Policy Guidelines for issuance and operation of Prepaid Payment Instruments in India issued by RBI and other ancillary applicable law. The Company also undertakes to share such beneficiary details whenever requested by Almonds Ai/Reserve Bank of India/or any other regulatory authority.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Company and Almonds Ai agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi. You agree to indemnify Almonds Ai for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: ALMONDS AI MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
11. The Company shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Almonds Ai from and against any and all third-party liability, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of the breach of these terms and conditions, the negligence or willful misconduct by the Company, or its employees or agents. Almonds Ai reserves the right to change these Gift PPI/PPI terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
12. For any further queries or clarifications, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91) 7065001122 on Mon to Fri between 10AM to 7PM.
Flipkart E-Gift Voucher
1. Flipkart Gift Cards ("GCs" or "Gift Cards") are issued under the brand name of Almonds Ai.
2. The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site ("Platform") only.
3. Gift Cards can be purchased on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
4. Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. The Gift Card payment option is available for single orders with multiple sellers.
5. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Flipkart Gift Cards or Flipkart First subscriptions.
6. Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.
7. If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. The Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
8. If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
9. Gift Cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issuance.
10. The cardholder may request revalidation of the expired Gift Card. Upon receipt of such a request the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
11. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
12. Gift Cards issued to you on account of damaged, defective, or missing products must not be transferred to any other account. Almonds Ai/Flipkart reserves the right to cancel such Gift Cards if the same have been found to be transferred to any other account. You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Cards.
13. www.flipkart.com/ Almonds Ai are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if a Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
14. Once the Gift Card has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Gift Card PIN or Gift Card number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of the Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Flipkart/ Almonds Ai shall not be responsible for the same and no refund will be issued.
15. You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem more than 15 Gift Cards on a single order, please add the Gift Cards to your Wallet.
16. Flipkart.com/Almonds Ai assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the Gift Cards and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
17. Gift Cards once purchased, cannot be cancelled by the Purchaser. Any cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of Flipkart/Almonds Ai.
18. You can only purchase 100 Gift Cards in a 30-day period and the aggregate value of the Gift Cards purchased cannot be more than Rs. 100,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) in a month. Purchases exceeding these limits shall be cancelled automatically.
19. Almonds Ai/Flipkart reserves the right to cancel Gift Cards if the same have been found to be purchased using fraudulent means. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
20. In the event that the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, www.flipkart.com/ Almonds Ai retain the right to cancel the Gift Card issued.
21. You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment instrument subjected to regulations by the RBI under the RBI guidelines. Flipkart/ Almonds Ai may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Flipkart/ Almonds Ai may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the Gift Card for any such information.
22. There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
23. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
24. Any offer on Gift Cards including offers by banks and instant cash backs could be withdrawn anytime at the sole discretion of Flipkart/ Almonds Ai.
Amazon Pay E-Gift Card-Card
These terms and conditions apply to Amazon Pay Gift Cards (Gift Cards). You may purchase Gift Cards through various options available on www.amazon.in corresponding mobile site and mobile application ("Amazon.in"), and use Gift Cards provided to you by third parties in the manner provided hereunder. By purchasing or using a Gift Card, you are agreeing to and accepting these terms and conditions.
Redemption: Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on Amazon.in and any other third-party merchants that are enabled to accept the Gift Cards. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will remain associated with the redeemers Amazon Pay balance account and applied to purchases, in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemers Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid by credit card, net banking or debit card. No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards. Certain merchants may provide you services only on the pre-condition that you allow us to hold balances in your Amazon Pay balance: Gift Card till the service completion by the merchant. However, your prior consent would be taken before holding such balances. In such cases, you agree and authorize us to: (i) hold your balance until service completion; and (ii) fail the transaction if your balance in the Amazon Pay Gift Card has expired at the end of the services.
1. Limitations: Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire one year from the date of issuance. You may request revalidation of any expired Gift Cards. Upon receipt of such a request, the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and subject to applicable terms and conditions. Gift Cards may only be purchased in denominations ranging from Rs. 10 to Rs. 10,000 or other limits. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Except as provided hereunder or as per applicable law, the amount in your Gift Cards will not be refunded to you under any circumstances. No refund will be provided in cash, at any point of time. Unused Gift Card balances may not be transferred to another user's account. No interest will be payable by Almonds Ai on any Gift Card or Gift Card balance. Almonds Ai make no representation or warranty that Amazon.in will always be accessible without interruption.
2. Fraud: Almonds Ai is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (together with Amazon Pay is referred to as 'Amazon') will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Amazon.in.
3. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You, Almonds Ai and Amazon each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore. You agree to indemnify Amazon for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
4. Limitation of Liability: NEITHER ALMONDS AI NOR AMAZON MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
5. Password Security: You shall, at all times, keep the passwords that are generated by you strictly confidential and not reveal the same to any person or entity.
6. General Terms: The Amazon.in Conditions of Use apply to Gift Cards. Almonds Ai reserves the right to change these Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
7. Contact Information: email@example.com
8. Type of Vouchers and Specific additional Redemption Conditions for each type of Voucher:
8.1 Amazon Shopping Voucher - Eligibility terms
• Can be used to purchase physical products from https://www.amazon.in
• Is not applicable for purchase of digital contents like e-books, video games
• Is not applicable on global store, recharges, bill payments, ticket booking and financial products
• Is not eligible to buy Amazon Pay gift cards
• Cannot be used to pay for mixed item order if the order has at least one non-eligible item
• For more details refer to Shopping voucher eligibility FAQ
8.2 Amazon Shopping Voucher - Eligibility terms
• The Amazon Prime Voucher is a prepaid payment instrument that can be used to purchase Amazon Prime memberships (3-month or 12-month memberships) or Amazon Pay Anytime Gift cards on Amazon in. The Amazon Prime Voucher has an expiry of 12 months from the date of activation, subject to applicable terms. An Amazon Prime Voucher cannot be transferred or cancelled once it is issued.
• Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon Prime Voucher.
• Beneficiary of the Amazon Prime Voucher can apply the 13-digit numeric code on Amazon.in vouchers and add the voucher balance in his/her Amazon.in account
• Amazon Prime Voucher must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products mentioned above, on Amazon.in only. The Voucher including any unused Amazon Prime Voucher balance, expires one year from the date of issuance of the voucher.
• Vouchers cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
• Almonds Ai, Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (Amazon) or their affiliates are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
• Redemption Conditions:
1. Can be used to purchase 3 months and 12 months Prime membership plans from Amazon.in Amazon.in
2. Cannot be used to purchase Prime membership plans if customer has mobile carrier activated Prime subscription on the same Amazon account
3. Can be used to purchase physical Amazon Pay Anytime Gift cards (inactive zero value gift card) from Amazon.in. Anytime Gift Cards are physical cards/ empty inactive zero value instruments that can be purchased by a customer and subsequently loaded using card, UPI etc. The redemption of the Voucher would only be towards the cost of purchase of such physical card only. Amazon Prime voucher cannot be used to load value/balance into the Anytime Gift Card.
4. Cannot be used to purchase any other physical or digital product on Amazon.in including but not limited to the below:
5. Cannot be used to purchase products on 'Global Store' on Amazon.in, recharges, all kinds of bill payments, all kinds of ticket bookings and financial products on Amazon.in
6. Cannot be used to purchase Amazon Pay gift cards (pre-loaded) on Amazon.in
7. Cannot be used to pay for mixed item order if the order has at least one non-eligible item
• For Complete terms and conditions, please visit https:
• Cannot be used to purchase Prime membership plans if customer has mobile carrier activated Prime subscription on the same Amazon account
• Amazon.in conditions of Use apply to Voucher. Almonds Ai reserves the right to change these Voucher terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
• Vouchers are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up to 24 - 48 hours.
• No returns and no refunds will be processed on gift cards, e-gift cards and vouchers.
Pantaloons E-Gift Card
1. Pantaloons E-Gift voucher can be redeemed for any product at pantaloons stores across India.
2. Pantaloons E-Gift voucher is valid for one year from the date of issue.
3. Validity period of the E Gift voucher will not be extended under any circumstances.
4. Pantaloons E-Gift voucher is redeemable only once and only by the bearer.
5. Pantaloons E-Gift voucher is not valid at shop-in-shops & on jewelry.
6. Pantaloons E-Gift voucher has to be redeemed in full and partial redemption is not allowed.
7. Pantaloons E-Gift Voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit nor can be exchanged for a gift voucher/gift card.
8. No duplicate will be issued if Pantaloons E Gift voucher is lost or misplaced.
9. Providing the correct Mobile no & E-mail Id will be customer's responsibility for trigger of E-GV Redemption Code
10. Protect the E-Gift card number and PIN to avoid misuse. Pantaloons shall not assume any liability in case the e-GC PIN gets stolen/compromised, Pantaloons shall neither replace the e-GC nor refund cash.
11. Any dispute should be referred to any company and the decision of the company shall be final.
12. Pantaloons E- voucher has been issued subject to the terms of the company.
13. Litigation, if any, is subject to the Jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
Pizza Hut E-Gift Card
1. This Pizza Hut E-Gift Card (E-GC) is issued by Yum! Restaurants India Private Limited (YUM) & its authorized franchisees.
2. These E-Gift Cards can be used to make Payments at participating Pizza Hut Stores in India, Pizzahut website and Mobile App.
3. This E-Gift Card is a one-time use card & any unused balance cannot be used again or be exchanged for Cash.
4. The person who has the Yum! Restaurants E-Gift Card is deemed to be the beneficiary.
5. More than one E-Gift Card can be used in one bill in stores but on Pizza Hut website & Mobile App, only one E-Gift Card can be used in one bill.
6. Do inform the cashier that you plan to use E-Gift Card for making payments before billing.
7. No cash refunds will be given against the card (including in case of loss or otherwise).
8. Any balance in this card is valid till the end of 6 months from date of purchase and any unused balance will expire automatically. E-Gift Card Cannot be revalidated once expired.
9. Rights to amend Terms & Conditions reserved with “Yum” and its authorized franchisees without prior notice.
10. Only participating Pizza Hut Stores would accept the E-Gift Card, YUM Restaurants and its authorized franchisees would add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
11. For all amendments, card balance & expiry details, please visit pizzzahut.co.in.
12. The user unconditionally accepts all T&C and shall not raise any disputes in this regard. Any dispute related to the E-Gift Card should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
13. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court at New Delhi.
Bata E-Gift Voucher
1. This E-Gift Voucher will be delivered within 4-5 working days.
2. The Voucher can be utilized only at select Bata Stores across India.
3. The Voucher can be utilized only at select Bata Stores across India.
4. Only four E-Gift Voucher can be redeemed against single bill.
5. This E- Gift Card can be redeemed only once.
6. If the bill amount is less than the value of the E-Gift Voucher, the balance amount cannot be uncashed.
7. If the bill amount exceeds the value of the E-Gift Voucher, the excess amount will have to be paid in cash.
8. This E-Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed in part value, nor can it be exchanged for cash or cheque.
9. Photocopies or duplications will not be entertained. In the event of loss, the bearer of the E-Gift Voucher is responsible, and no replacement will be given.
10. Bata India Ltd has the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the terms and conditions of this E-Gift Voucher at its sole discretion at any time during its validity, with or without previous notifications and without assigning any reason.
11. Any dispute should be referred to the company and the decision of the company will be final.
12. This E-Gift Voucher has been issued subject to the terms of the company. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this scheme are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the city of Gurgaon only.
13. This Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
14. E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up to 24 hours.
15. No returns and no refunds on gift cards, E- gift cards and gift vouchers.
Shoppers Stop E-Gift Voucher
1. eGift Voucher is valid for a period of 1 year from its date of issue.
2. Only a credit note shall be issued for part utilization of the eGift voucher.
3. eGift voucher is redeemable for merchandise at Shoppers Stop, Shoppers Stop Airport Stores, HomeStop & Mothercare* (*Operated by Shoppers Stop Limited) within India. This eGift Voucher is redeemable during End of Season Sale.
4. eGift Voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit, nor can it be exchanged for a gift voucher/Gift card.
5. Purchase of Mobiles, Mobile Phone Accessories, Cameras, mp3 players, laptops, 22K & 24K Gold Jewelry & Gold Coins of any Jewelry brand is not allowed through this eGift Voucher. If the invoice value is greater than the eGift Voucher value customer can pay the balance amount through Cash, Debit Card, and Credit Card as the case may be.
6. This eGift Voucher can be redeemed on the Shoppers Stop website.
7. Shoppers Stop Limited shall not be liable and responsible for any unauthorized and/or fraudulent purchase/s made using this eGift Voucher.
8. The holder of this eGift Voucher shall be solely responsible for the safe custody of the eGift Voucher and the credentials mentioned on it.
9. No duplicate eGift Voucher will be issued. eGift Voucher is property of Shoppers Stop Limited to whom it should be returned on request.
10. For balance enquiry & expiry, contact a cashier or SMS GCBAL16 digit eGift Voucher number to 56161.
11. Shoppers Stop reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions at its discretion without prior notice. Disputes subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
Apollo Healing E-Gift Card
1. This is an Apollo Pharmacy E-Healing Card, and it would be accepted at Apollo 24/7 on Web & listed Apollo Pharmacy Outlets and not on any other products/services.
2. Per Customer can redeem only 2 (Two) e-cards / day at the participating Apollo Pharmacy outlets and on web one card will be accepted in one bill.
3. The person who has the Apollo Pharmacy E-Healing Card is deemed to be the beneficiary.
4. Apollo Pharmacy is not responsible if the Gift Card is lost, stolen, or used without permission.
5. Request the cashier to use Billing Code (6619 E-Healing Card) to redeem this 16-digit Card No and its Pin No. Call Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care 1860 500 0101 for any issues.
6. Only One E-Healing Card can be used in one bill / transaction. Also, this is a One-time use E-Healing Card with an expiration date.
7. E-Healing Card is valid for 06 months from the purchase date.
8. No credit note / refund for the unused balance amount of the E-Healing Card will be given. Any such unused balance amount shall stand lapsed automatically.
9. Apollo Pharmacy E-Healing Card cannot be revalidated once expired or cancelled under any situations.
10. Apollo Pharmacy E-Healing Card can be clubbed with on-going monthly FMCG (sponsored by brands) and Private Label offers.
11. No other discounts (Including but not limited to offers like SSO and PL bill busters) can be availed while redeeming Apollo Pharmacy E-Healing Card.
12. Any dispute related to the E-Healing Card should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final. In case of any legal disputes, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
13. Apollo Pharmacy reserves the right to withdraw the E-Healing Card scheme/offer before the completion of validity period without any notice or liability at its sole discretion.
14. This Apollo E-Gift Card can be redeemed only at Apollo Pharmacy Retail stores and on www.apollopharmacy.in for medicines, FMCG, and Apollo Brands.
15. Apollo E-Gift Card is not valid for doctor consultations, lab tests or health checks.
16. Once the Apollo Pharmacy E-Healing Card has been billed, items purchased with it cannot be returned or exchanged.